Project design | Information Systems homework help
What is the problem to be addressed by your project?
Write the Problem Statement briefly explaining the problem that the project will address.
What do you hope to achieve by the end of your project?
Write the Research Aim in ONE sentence.
What questions do you want your project to answer?
Write the Research Question.
The exact form of your question will depend on on the length of your project, the type of research, the topic, and the research problem. But all research questions should be focused, specific, appropriately complex, and relevant to a social or scholarly issue.
What specific steps will you take to achieve your research aim?
Write the Research Objectives.
Having clearly defined and meaningful objectives is a critical component of a successful research project as they narrow and focus the research, ensuring that the findings are relevant.
The research objectives drive all aspects of the methodology, including instrument design, data collection, analysis, and ultimately the recommendations.
Research objectives should be presented briefly and concisely, in logical sequence, be achievable, and use action verbs that are specific enough to be evaluated or measured (e.g., assess, determine, compare, verify, calculate, describe).
- 12-point Times New Roman; double spaced; and page numbering.
- Please be sure to complete the entire assignmetn to receive maximum credit for this assignment.
- Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in your submission.
- Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
- Submit your work in Word format, NOT as a pdf file.
- Your attachment should be labeled with your name, the name of this class, and the assignment e.g. Jones – EBM502 – Lesson 2.