Project risk management | Human Resource Management homework help
NO PLAGARISM: IF YOU CANNOT DO ORIGINAL AND GOOD QUALITY WORK, THEN PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT SEND A HANDSHAKE*********
PART A: DUE ASAP
The first step will be to select a project that you to develop a risk management strategy and plan for.
- Nontrivial: The selected project candidate should reflect a real-life project that has at least the major milestones identified.
- Domain Knowledge: You will be applying knowledge of this project to address assignments related to identifying and analyzing risks.
- Select a project that fits these requirements.
PART B: DUE MONDAY(1-12-2015)
- Project Outline (2 PARAGRAPHS
- Brief description of the project.
- The milestones and/or WBS for the project.
- Risk Management Justification ( 1 PAGE)
- Discuss why risk management is so important to the success of the selected project in a letter to the project sponsor.
- Describe the steps that will be used to develop the Risk Management Plan.
- Represent this process in a flow diagram as well.
- Project Risks Identification
- Start brainstorming, at a high level, on some categories where risk could occur in this project (Note: you will continue this brainstorming activity in the next week with specifics, likelihood, and impact).