Project: scholar-practitioner project: health care administration
The Assignment (15–20 pages):
Section 1: Abstract and Introduction (1–2 pages)
Section 2: Revised Literature Review and Problem Statement (5–7 pages):
- Literature Review to include:
- A synthesis of the literature of 15–20 peer reviewed, scholarly resources
- A description of theoretical gaps in the research
- Problem Statement to include:
- An explanation of the specific problem that addresses identified gaps within the literature
- An explanation of how your problem statement incorporates implications for positive social change
Section 3: Personal Health Care Administration Leadership Theory (2–3 pages):
- An articulation of your personal Health Care Administration Leadership Theory
Section 4: Revised Visual Representation of Your Health Care Administration Leadership Theory (3–4 pages):
Your visual representation should include:
- Your personal Health Care Administration Leadership Theory to address the gaps identified in the literature
- A visual representation of the theory (e.g., table, graph, matrix)
- An explanation on how the theory addresses the literature gaps identified in Week 5
- A description of how your theory incorporates aspects of systems thinking
Section 5: Empirical Evaluation Plan for a Health Care Administration Leadership Theory (3–4 pages):
You will assess if the newly developed leadership theory addresses the problem you have been working on. What methodological steps will you use? How will you collect data? Suggestion: start with how theories in our text are evaluated. It does not have to be detailed, but it must include the methods, measures, and analytic techniques.
If the Assignments are done correctly, there should be an alignment from the topic of choice to the evaluation:
- The topic is researched in the literature. The literature review points out a theoretical gap that needs to be addressed by leadership.
- The gap is turned into a problem statement.
- A leadership theory to address the problem is proposed.
- The theory is depicted in a visual.
- An evaluation plan describes how the newly developed theory resolves the problem identified in the literature.
Section 6: Conclusion (1–2 pages)
Section 7: References:
- An APA-formatted reference list of 15–20 peer-reviewed, scholarly journals