Qnt 561 -business research project 4 paper
BUSINESS RESEARCH PROJECT 4: SAMPLING PROCESS AND
1) Answers to the research questions
2) Recommend avenues for future research based on the research results, challenges, and implications.
There were a total of 105 surveys that were distributed and collected. The following lists the different modalities of how the learning team distributed and collected the surveys, and their percentages overall:
1. Email surveys represented 24.76% of the sample population.
2. Telephone surveys represented 32.38% of the sample population.
3. Personal surveys represented: 42.86% of the sample population.
The administered survey consists of ten questions including three demographical questions and seven preference questions. The questions are grouped and graphed according to their aligned research questions and the respective responses