Qsen | Nursing homework help
Towards the end of the NUR 200 clinical rotation, students will be assigned a specific concept to further research. Students must find at least one nursing article from an evidence-based, peer-reviewed nursing journal or research article relating to the assigned concept. Click of the link below to view your assigned competency.
Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Competencies:
- Patient-Centered Care
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Quality Improvement
Jamiu, Rashidat : Informatics
On the last clinical day, students will collaborate with students from the other clinical groups who shared the same concept. Each concept group will share their experiences and research, and then report on their information to the class answering the following:
- Define your QSEN Competency.
- Discuss any pertinent experiences on the nursing units related to your concept.
- Discuss the nursing literature, research, and evidence-based practice related to your concept.
- Promote the importance of your concept to successful patient outcomes.
- Propose a list of actions based on what you have observed and researched about your concept to guide students as they transition into practice as an RN