Reagan revolution through president obama.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper on the period from the Reagan Revolution through President Obama.
Your paper should cover the following:
- Identify at least (2) two major historical turning points in the period under discussion.
- Analyze the impact of the two (2) or more major historical turning points selected on America’s current society, economy, politics, and culture.
- Explain ways in which the AIDS epidemic shook American’s general confidence beginning in the 1980s.
- Give at least two (2) examples of how the deregulation movement of the Reagan era affects us today.
- Discuss the factual rationale behind this nation’s decision to go to war with Afghanistan and Iraq after the 9/11 attacks as well as the response from the international community.
- Include at least two (2) references (sources) other than the textbook. At least one (1) of your sources must be obtained from the collection of databases accessible from the Learning Resources Center Web page. Generic encyclopedic Internet resources such as Wikipedia or Answers.com will not be considered acceptable.
Student note: Points one (1) and two (2) above are separate from the rest of the assignment.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and effectively organized writing:
- The paper is well organized, and every explanation is both complete and easy to understand.
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph for the paper.
- Main ideas should be addressed in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- The paper should be checked for spelling and grammatical errors.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages assigned, a title page with the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date is to be included, as well as a Reference Page.
- Sources documented using APA style for in-text citations and listed on the References Page using APA style format.