Res 351 business research week 5 assignment
Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 4
Build on the work you conducted in Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Parts 1-3.
Develop or select the instruments your team will use to collect data and conduct interviews and the appropriate sampling or research methods for your quantitative design.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the following questions:
Develop the overall data analysis approach and quantitative and qualitative result reporting:
- How will you have access to the population to be sampled or interviewed?
- What are the instruments you will use to collect data or qualitative information?
- What is the appropriate sampling method?
- What sampling frame will be used?
- What is the appropriate sampling size?
- How will the sample size be determined?
- Which qualitative methods will be used and why?
- Which statistical tests will be used and why?
- How will the results and insights be displayed?
- What conclusions should be made if the hypothesis is found to be correct or if it is incorrect?
Discuss the timing and resources required to conduct this research effort and how you will use the insights developed from the study to influence an improvement in the business process or attempt further research.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Combine the four parts of the Preparing to Conduct Business Research assignment to develop a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of at least 4-6 slides representing a research brief to senior management.
Include the following elements:
- Business problem being solved through research
- Significance, scope, magnitude, and feasibility of finding a solution to the issue, opportunity, or problem
- Research question, hypothesis, and variables
- Research design
- Instrument you developed or selected
- Sampling method
- Overall data analysis approach
- Result reporting
- Ethical considerations