Research about motor vehicle injuries in childhood and the use of
provide Introduction motor vehicle injuries in childhood and the use of child safety seats in saudi arabia about : 150 words
• Explain what you are going to be discussing – the country, the topic, the type of issues, the sources of interventions and potential recommendations.
Background: 550 words
• Introduce your topic – what is the problem, define it, explain it, discuss why it is a problem, the impacts.
• What are the morbidity and mortality statistics that link to motor vehicle injuries in childhood.
• Identify who is involved – particular population groups – age – ethnicity.
• Consider the determinants of health (and the burden of disease) in relation to the motor vehicle injuries in childhood, highlighting areas of importance.
Use Harvard referencing and provide a reference list in the appendix