Rewards and benefits management in india
You will determine the salary and reward methods as well as how the employee’s benefits will be determined. There are advantages and disadvantages to having a benefits package that is fixed versus having one in which the employee can select the desired benefits within an approved dollar amount. (An umbrella program such as this is referred to as a “flexible bundle.” For example, a young employee may want more vacation days but not wish to have life insurance. A flexible bundle allows for this.)
For this assignment, you will propose a compensation structure. Your compensation structure must
- Explain the rewards and type of benefits package to be supplied for the India employees.
- Construct a total rewards model for hedging diversity as a resource for organizational competitiveness.
- Assess whether a fixed benefits package or a flexible bundle (in which the employee selects the benefits desired) would best fit these employees.
- Provide a rationale for your decision.
- Explain whether the compensation will consist of hourly, salary, or contingent base selection.
- Explain how the elements of your compensation structure compare to the competition in India (consider such tools as benchmarking and positioning of the competition).
The Rewards and Benefits Management paper
- Must be minimum of three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two web based scholarly, peer reviewed, and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.