Rough draft for research paper (7 pages)
Is telehealthcare a good option for nursing homes?
The benefits of telehealthcare outweigh its shortcoming, and it is thus wise to adopt it in the delivery of care with advancement in technologies.
Use the outline and adding body paragraphs to the introduction and conclusion (Make it better).
A rough draft is not expected to be polished, and as such, this assignment will be graded on a completion basis. However, in order to receive full credit for the assignment, the following components must be met:
- Rough draft includes an introduction, a minimum of four body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Body paragraphs include transitional statements and topic paragraphs.
- A minimum of eight references are incorporated as support into the essays.
- References are cited using correct APA formatting in both in-text citations (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/) and a references page (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/05/).
- Furthermore, keep in mind the following tips as you draft your essay:
- Ensure that you remain without bias in your essay and you fairly present both sides of the argument on your issue.
- Do not write in first or second person (avoid the use of pronouns such as I, me, mine, we, us, ours, you, yours, etc.)
- Be sure to revise your introduction and conclusion paragraphs based on the feedback you received on your Week 4 assignment.
- Use the outline you posted for Week 3 as a guide, but if you find that changing some pieces makes more sense as you draft, that is fine.
- Remember to use appropriate formatting as per APA (6th ed.): https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/0