Social psychology ip1 | Law homework help
Human behavior is a complex topic to study. For this assignment, you will pick 1 positive and 1 negative behavior associated with feelings such as anger, aggression, love, compassion, or intimacy, and you will describe how different people in your family or circle of friends or coworkers exhibit these feelings for each other. The ways in which people express their emotions through their behavior is critical in understanding what motivates them. For example, anger can be an intense motivator for good or ill. The same is true for love.
- Select 3 of the following feelings, and then identify 1 positive and 1 negative behavior associated with each feeling:
- Address the following in 750–1,000 words:
- Which 3 of the above feelings did you select? Why?
- For each selected feeling, answer the following questions:
- What is 1 positive behavior that can result from the feeling? Explain in detail.
- What is 1 negative behavior that can result from the feeling? Explain in detail.
- What types events, situations, or other factors can cause a person to experience this feeling? Explain.
- What long-term psychological effects can this feeling have on an individual? Explain.
- Which of the feelings that you selected to analyze do you feel is the most powerful or the most motivating? Why?
- How do different people in your family or circle of friends or coworkers exhibit these feelings for each other? Explain.
- How are they similar? Explain.
- How are they different? Explain.
- What are the benefits of social psychologists studying human behavior? Explain.
- What can social psychologists learn from this type of exercise? Explain.
- What is the purpose of studying emotions and behavior? Explain.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA styl