Solving problems | Human Resource Management homework help
Leaders of organizations are charged with solving problems every day. Identify an organization that recently failed at the process of addressing a major organizational challenge and/or making a major decision. If possible, identify an international organization.
- Provide a brief history/background of the organization.
- Explain how the problem was resolved, using the steps from the problem-solving process presented in this module. If certain steps were skipped, explain which ones and why.
- Consider how you or the leader/organization might have approached the problem differently. Again, use the steps from the problem-solving process.
- Hypothesize whether your approach might have had a different outcome.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages long, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Format your paper per Writing and APA Requirements.
- Use at least two scholarly sources to support your claims. (You may not use the required and recommended readings in this course.) is a good place to find sources
The organization that I choose is:Gieco