Speech is on “how to manage mental health issues”
The Speech is on “How to Manage Mental Health Issues”
For this assignment you will have to create a Power Point presentation file that is like a visual outline, with bullet points and maybe images. This is what you would show your audience and Word document containing the wording of the speech. This is what you would say to your audience while you are showing them the Power Point presentation.
Your speech should be between 1000 – 1250 words. It’s important to stay within that range. Good writers learn to adapt to size requirements of the writing they are asked to do. You can use the word count of both files to calculate the total word count.
Your speech should include an introduction which identifies your main point, a body in which you provide support for your main point, and a conclusion that wraps up your presentation and says something about the significance of what you’ve presented, just as you would do in a paper.
The templates attached here give you good ideas of how the presentation and the speech script should look.
Be sure to look at the grading rubric for the assignment. There are specific limits on the amount of text on the slides. This is to help ensure that the font size stays big enough to be easily read. You also need to provide a reference list as the last slide in your Power Point.
- PURPOSE: To inform
- LENGTH: 1,000 -1250 words
- AUDIENCE: A general audience of people interested in the topic, peers in the classroom
- SOURCES: Total of 3, with 1-2 from the Library and 1-2 from discipline specific websites
- FORMAT: The citation style that is appropriate for your discipline and is appropriate for a speech
- SUBMIT: Submit your speech by uploading your Power Point file AND Word file to the Assignments tab.
- All work will be submitted to turnitin.