Submit the first draft of your it project proposal after you have
Submit the first draft of your IT project proposal after you have completed Sections 1 and 2 of the deliverable.
Questions to consider when deciding on a capstone project:
- If your project solution is implementable and testable, will you be able to provide the results of the testing and share whether or not your project met your vision?
- If your project solution is not immediately implementable and testable, how could you develop a plan for implementation and testing?
- Could you provide a detailed timeline for development of the project?
- Could you identify the challenges you anticipate and how might you address them?
- What criteria would you use to determine that the project is successful?
- Is your project scope appropriate to be completed within the course time frame?
Your draft should address the following sections:
- Section 1: Problem Statement
- Section 2: Overview of Solution
For additional details, please refer to the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric and the IT Project Proposal Drafts Guidelines and Rubrics documents in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course.