Supporting document 1: memorandum to the ceo overview
Supporting Document 1: Memorandum to the CEO
Using the same scenario from Identifying the Organizational Learning Issue, as the vice president of human resources, you must create a memorandum to the CEO on the issues you discovered from the research. This memorandum serves as your communication to share the discovered problems and request for permission to continue researching future solutions.
Write a 1–2 page memorandum in which you:
- Identify the issue(s) you discovered in the organization’s mystification from individual learning to the organizational learning using the examples that you provided in Identifying the Organizational Learning Issues assignment.
- Elaborate on the significant barriers that you discovered impact the process of learning within the organization’s culture. Provide a brief description of the selected OLM (such as, Off-line/Internal, Online/Internal, Off-line/External, or Online/External) that will be most suitable for this transition. Justify the selection.
- Suggest two actions that management can take in order to raise the level of trust as part of their strategy to create psychological safety. Justify your suggestions.
- Use Microsoft Word or other equivalent software to select a memorandum template for this supporting document, or use the template located here.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Prepare a memorandum on issues hindering a transition from individual to organizational learning, including a description of an OLM that will support the transition and actions that can raise the level of trust.