Survey proposal assignment | Business & Finance homework help
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapters 8 and 9 of your textbook.
In this week’s discussion, you identified parameters for your sample population. Now, you will need to create a survey proposal. Your survey must be thorough and persuasive enough to convince your leadership to sponsor your survey.
In your paper,
- Explain why you want to conduct the survey and what you hope to gain from the survey responses.
- Identify the type(s) of data you hope to collect.
- Outline the parameters for your proposed survey, taking into consideration what you believe management wants to know.
- Create 10 sample questions that will be used in your survey, considering common issues in survey design.
- Explain your reasoning for choosing your sample questions.
The Survey Proposal assignment
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least one credible source in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
Grades will be defined by the following:
Explains Why the Survey Is Being Conducted and What Is to Gain from the Survey Responses
Distinguished – Thoroughly explains why the survey is being conducted and what is to gain from the survey responses.
Identifies the Type(s) of Data Collection
Distinguished – Clearly and accurately identifies the type(s) of data collection.
Outlines the Parameters for the Proposed Survey, Taking into Consideration What Management Wants to Know
Distinguished – Clearly and thoroughly outlines the parameters for the proposed survey, taking into consideration what management wants to know.
Creates Ten Sample Questions That Will Be Used in the Survey, Considering Common Issues in Survey Design
Distinguished – Creates ten sample questions that will be used in the survey, clearly considering common issues in survey design.
Explains the Reasoning for Choosing the Sample Questions
Distinguished – Thoroughly explains the reasoning for choosing the sample questions.
Written Communication: Control of Syntax and Mechanics
Distinguished – Displays meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Written work contains no errors and is very easy to understand.
Written Communication: APA Formatting
Distinguished – Accurately uses APA formatting consistently throughout the paper, title page, and reference page.
Written Communication: Resource Requirement
Distinguished – Uses more than the required number of scholarly sources, providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the reference page are used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
Written Communication: Page Requirement
Distinguished – The length of the paper is equivalent to the required number of correctly formatted pages.