The grade marketing | Human Resource Management homework help
Link to Article: https://bb.fscj.edu/bbcswebdav/pid-6728022-dt-content-rid-42008134_1/xid-42008134_1
Each member of the team must read the attached article, Product for Hire, by Joe Sinfield and Scott D. Anthony. This article is about the ” jobs-to-be-done” framework (championed by disruptive innovation expert Clayton Christensen for new product development).
Each member of the team will select one different section from the article and write a brief report (no more than 1 page each) covering the following:
1. Explain what you learned from reading the section (that adds new understanding to marketing);
2. Explain the role of the jobs-to-be-done framework and how it can be used for segmentation and targeting (in the “science of marketing”);
3. Include examples from real companies (that you can get anywhere, except the article itself — get from our textbook, the internet, practical experience, etc.) that illustrates the points in number 1..
Here are the sections from which team members can choose:
· Article Introduction
· Stage 1: Identifying Demand
· Stage 2: Optimizing Solutions (This is the step I chose)
· Stage 3: Capturing Value
· Stage 4: Defending Share
· Stage 5: Revitalizing Growth
· 6: Doing the Job of Finding the Job
Each team member only has to cover one (1) of the above topics. So, teams with 4 members have four topics; teams with 6 members have 6 topics, etc. The team leader must consolidate the reports and submit a single report to your instructor.