Two assignments (same topic). 6 total pages. due 7/20/2017! health
100% NO PLAGARISM!! 100% NO PLAGARISM!!100% NO PLAGARISM!!
Both assignments should be linked together in topic!
APA PAPER #1
3 FULL PAGES IN LENGTH
3 SCHOLARLY REFERENCES
Health care in the United States is changing. A paradigm shift is occurring as more and more health care organizations are reorganizing existing business models from inpatient to outpatient services. That being said, you have been tasked to develop a proposal for the development of a health care facility that is designed to meet the rapidly changing health care needs. Within your proposal, you are required to research and discuss the following:
- The type of facility you are recommending and the rationale behind your recommendation. For example, if you chose an ambulatory care facility, explain the reasons why this type of facility would be recommended over another type.
- The type of health care delivery and services that are provided at the facility.
- The type of staff that will work in the facility. Specify the position categories and/or titles for these positions and include what are the credentials or licensures required by these positions in the state in which you live where you proposed facility would be located.
APA PAPER #2
3 FULL PAGES
3 SCHOLARLY REFERENCES
“The complexity of financing in health care is one of the primary characteristics of medical care delivery in the United States” (Shi & Singh, 2012, p. 129). There are numerous reimbursement methods (e.g., capitation, fee-for-service, package pricing, etc.) that are used by health care organizations and providers to get paid for the health care services that they provide. Building upon your Individual Project from Unit 1, write a 3 full page paper not including a title page and reference page that contains the following:
- Summarize 3 different reimbursement methods that are used by health care providers and organizations.
- Choose which method(s) will work best for the health care facility that you have proposed to be developed, and explain why you chose that method(s).
- Discuss the pros and cons of the reimbursement method(s) that you chose.
- Discuss the impact that the method(s) may have on the financial operations of the facility that you chose.