Unv 103 week 1 class wall bio
Participating and getting to know other students in your class is important in order to create the online community at GCU. The Class Wall is a place for students to network and get to know one another. Your first post to the Class Wall will be a Bio to share information about you with fellow students.
Class Wall Bio Outline: UNV103.R.Class Wall Bio Outline_10-14-13.docx
Class Wall Sample Bio: UNV103.R.Class Wall Sample Bio_10-14-13.docx
- Review the “Class Wall Bio Outline.”
- Complete the outline to organize suggested information required for your Bio.
- Review the “Class Wall Sample Bio.”
- Use your completed outline to write a Bio formatted according to the presentation in the “Class Wall Sample Bio”.
- Post your completed Bio to the Class Wall.
- Submit your Bio to the appropriate assignment drop box as well. Note: your bio must be submitted to BOTH the class wall and the assignment drop box.
Complete the assignment using Microsoft Word. Solid academic writing is required.
Grading will be based upon successful completion only.