Who can help out | Environmental science homework help
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
As an environmentalist, you are very interested in how economics plays a role in determining how many and what type of environmental laws are passed. There are many environmental laws that are determined by economic conditions.
Choose 1 environmental law to research, and give a detailed description of the law including the following:
- The date the law was passed
- Description of the law
- What are the provisions of the law?
- Background information
- What initiated the law?
- Why was it passed?
- Economic impact generated by the law
- What kinds of costs, fines, or economic benefits are associated with the law? Provide economic data to support this.
- Whether you feel that this particular environmental law has improved the environment or situation