Write a 5- to 8-page literature review related to your research
Write a 5- to 8-page literature review related to your research question or thesis statement. Your textbook (McMillan, 2012) includes an excellent definition of, and step-by-step instructions for, writing a literature review in chapter 3. Use the following instructions to complete your literature review.
- In addition to the research articles you found earlier this week (SYNTHESIS PAPER), locate and use 2-5 additional sources related to your research question or thesis statement.
- Analyze the literature and write a scholarly review of the 5-8 sources as they pertain to your question/statement.
- Use the Sample Literature Review and the APA Checklist as guidelines for your writing. The Sample Literature Review is a full review from a thesis paper. For this assignment, your literature review needs to be only 5-8 pages (double-spaced, 12 point, APA format). You will expand on this review in your M.Ed. capstone research course.
- Use the Literature Review Template to write your literature review.
- Include a reference page with proper APA style and formatting. Please refer the Sample Paper with APA Formatting (Purdue University, Online Writing Lab, 2014) if you need additional help in ensuring that your paper follows APA formatting and style.
- Submit the paper to Turnitin and make any corrections that are required before uploading your paper to Blackboard.