Writing about movies | English homework help
I need you to answer the 5 question about the 3 movies (350 – 400 words total). Try to find the answers from them “you don’t have to watch the whole thing for each movie”
Movies links: (I provided several links for each movie)
1st movie: Dracula (1931)
https://www2.the123movies.com/dracula-1931/ (Choose the link says “Server 1” under the movie)
2nd movie: Dracula (1992)
3rd movie: Dracula untold
https://www2.the123movies.com/dracula-untold/ ( Choose the link says “Server 1” under the movie)
You can comment /compare / answer each point separately or write an essay touching the 5 points below. Give reasons for all your statements (350 – 400 words total).
1) Which of the 3 Dracula book-to-movie adaptations seemed scarier to you and why?
2) the Victorian Gothic brought with it the collapse between opposites (self – the other; good – evil; domestic – foreign; life – death; science – spirituality, fiancée – bride; familiar – unfamiliar, etc). Choose and discuss two examples of any such duality in any of the movies.
3) Compare any of the main characters (personality, motives, interpretation, transformation, etc) from any the 3 movies (Dracula 1931, Dracula 1992, Dracula Untold).
4) How is love and fear of death treated in these movies?
5) Which of the 3 movies did you like best? Give reasons